Sunday, August 9, 2020

Lynn The Boat Builder

 The title of the blog leads you to believe I'm an old salt who's built many boats. Well, not true. I've ordered many plans over the years and dreamt about building one but never took the plunge. So I thought the blog might give me a proverbial kick in the rear along with some inspiration. I've decided that it's logical to start with something simple, so I have begun with the Water Rat designed by Ross Lillistone. The plans are available at Duckworks. 

www.duckworks.com/product-p/ross-waterrat-id.htm 

rosslillistonewoodenboat.blogspot.com/2013/04/water-rat-in-4mm-plywood-sailing-version.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Launch

  Finished Product Fittings installed in bow and stern decks. The Water Rat is all finished, named, and ready to launch. I am still working ...