Thursday, August 20, 2020

Stitching the Panels Together

 It's Starting to Resemble a Boat

Today I stitched the lower side panels to the bottom. I had my doubts when I started the process (minor panic attack), but soon it became apparent that it would work. I am amazed at the talent boat designers have and the technical skill it takes to put the plans on paper. Thanks to Ross Lillistone for this cool design. The plastic zip ties temporarily hold everything together until thick epoxy fillets are placed in all the seams.



Nest Step

Install the bulkheads, front and rear transoms, and upper side panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Launch

  Finished Product Fittings installed in bow and stern decks. The Water Rat is all finished, named, and ready to launch. I am still working ...